Research is crucial part of every institution’s academic life. Students are encouraged to present their minor/major project(s) or research work in the form of a paper. Participation is invited under two categories: Technology Category (B.Sc. / M.Sc. / B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E. / M.Tech / B.Ed. / M.Ed. / BHMCT / B.Pharma / M.Pharma / BCA / MCA / PGDCA / Law / English & Social Science) and Management Category (PGDM / MBA / BBA & B.Com).
- Maximum number of teams per college/university/institute : Four Teams
- Duration: 10 minutes (8 minutes for presentation + 2 minutes for discussion)
- Requirements: Participants have to submit one printed copy of the paper (IEEE format) and a CD of the softcopy of the paper and slides.
- LCD projector will be provided & participants should bring with them their presentation in pen-drive
- No participant should reveal his/her identity in the form of name of their college / institution / university.
Originality of work, effectiveness of presentation and response during discussion after presentation
In this poster presentation exhibition, the teams will be required to display their creativity & ingenuity through Poster on various topics. Participation is open for all disciplines including medical students but excluding engineering students.
- Maximum number of teams: Two per College
- Number of participants: Two per team
- Requirements: The poster should be carried to the venue on the day of the event. The teams should register their topic with the student coordinators, at the time of the registration. Size of the poster should be 1m x 1m. Essentials required for display of the poster should be brought by the teams.
- Display space will be provided to the teams, for half-a-day.
Originality, Creativity, Theme, Presentation & Impact.
The teams will present a Skit (Short Play) pertaining to processes related to Life Sciences, Pharmacy, Education, Food & Chemical Engineering, Medical. Participation is open to all branches of Life Sciences (B.Sc./M.Sc.).
- Maximum number of teams: One team, each of U.G & P.G. per college.
- Number of participants:10 participants per team.
- Duration:10 minutes
- Requirements: The teams should arrange the props/costumes as required.
Theme, Dramatization, Dialogue delivery and Impact.
The event is open for B.Tech./M.Tech./B.C.A/M.C.A students. A Microprocessor Programming Competition for 8085 Simulator IDE, wherein the contestants have to make a code of the given problem.
- Maximum number of teams: Three teams per college.
- Number of participants: Maximum 2 participants per team.
- Duration: 1 hour.
- Requirements: All teams are required to demonstrate their program at the time of competition.
- The Software (8085 Simulator IDE, Gaonkar Book), Op-code sheet will be available at the time of competition.
The contestants will be judged on desired output, code quality & flowchart of the code, T-States calculations and technical discussion.
The event is open for Engineering Diploma /B.Tech. /M.Tech./MCA students.
- Maximum number of teams: Three teams per college.
- Number of participants: Four students per team.
- Requirements: Display space will be provided to each team with 220 Volts/50Hz power supply.
- Accessories and other essentials will not be provided by the university.
- Exclusively software based projects will not be entertained.
- Software supported hardware projects would be allowed for participation
Originality, creativity, working and technical discussion.
The participation in this competition is open to all , who have proficiency in ‘C’ Programming.
- Number of participants: Maximum 2 Participants per team
- First round will be one hour of objective type questions for testing basic programming skills. Top 25 teams will be selected for second round.
- In second round each team will be given a set of problem which they have to solve using C.
- The number and nature of the problems and the evaluation criteria will be revealed along with the problem statements, at the venue.
- Teams competing in the second round will be provided one computer loaded with Turbo C.
Problem understanding, approach followed, concept and coding ethics.
Two types of games will be available: Single and Group game
- Number of Participants: Maximum four participants for single player game per College/University
- Number of Participants: Maximum two teams of five members each per college for group game
- Games: BLUR (Single Player) and Counter Strike (Group Game)
- Total Duration: Two hours
- There will be time bound intermediate rounds to reach the final round.
On the basis of round wise performance.
Android has acquired great importance in mobile industry. Android application developers empowers programmers to develop an ingenious mobile application for your android smart phone. This competition mainly focuses on designing a functional Android App for demonstration during the event.
- Maximum Team members 4 person per team- all from same College/University.
- Each institute/university may have one or more teams.
- Minimum Android version to support should be Lollipop(5.0)
- Apps designed in HTML/JS framework and/or Native SDK, both are eligible for participation in event.
- Total time allotted for each team to present the Concept, Design, App and QA would be 15 minutes:
- Concept :Max 5 mins
- Design & functionality :Max 5 mins.
- QA with Source Code: Max
- They will have to submit a copy of their source code for verification by judges in CD/DVD/Pen Drive.
- An executive summary needs to be prepared and submitted with color snapshots of the functional app clearly showing the control/sequence flow of the App. The Summary must be in triplicate in spiral bound with 1.25” margins and 1.5 line spacing.
- The participants should not leave the competition during the competition time. Otherwise the team will be disqualified.
- Any team if unable to satisfy the judges about originality of work ,having sought professional (and/or external) help and unable to live execute the App will be disqualified from the competition.
- For demonstration, use Android Simulator/Emulators on your laptops.
- Only projection facility with VGA port and audio auxiliary cable input in 3.5 mm jack will be provided.
Uniqueness of concept, Coding standards and coding Quality, Functionality Delivered, GUI-look & feel, Originality of code.
The event is open for Engineering Diploma/BCA/B.Tech/M.Tech students.
- Maximum number of participant: Four Students per team.
- Number of Robot per Team: 2
- Control: Wired/ Wireless
- Weight: Not more than 4 kg.
- Dimension of Robot: The size of the robot at the start of the event should be 25cm x 25cm x25cm (length x breadth x height). However, robot can expand in the arena if required.
- Area dimension (minimum) 8 ft x 4 ft. The arena size or format can be changed or become tougher level by level. Rules may be varied and disclosed at the time of event.
- The objective is to pocket as many balls of your suite as you can. A cover for the Queen has to be scored compulsorily.
- Robots are allowed to equip with attacking mechanism but they must comply with the size restrictions. The game will be of 5 minutes. There will be no changing of sides. At the start of the game, the robot has to be in the stand-off area only.
- There will be 11 balls/blocks (5 of each suite + 1 red ball as Queen). All the balls/blocks will be marked with points. At the end of the game the grand total of all the scores will be calculated and considered.
Judgement Criterion :
A team will be winner if it passed all the round and perform task in minimum given time.
The event is open for Engineering Diploma,B.Tech & M.Tech students.
- Maximum number of participants: Four students per team.
- Duration: The maximum time of the completion is 5 minutes for each team.
- Requirements: The maximum size and weight of the robot should be less than or equal to 40cm x 40cm x 40cm and 5kg with weapon size of 50cm x 50cm x 50cm.
- A robot will be declared immobile if it cannot display linear motion of at least 5 inch in a time period of 30 sec.
- Each team will have to use a one meter pipe above the boat and all the wires should be inside that pipe. At the time of event there may be surprise changes in the track and in the rules.
Judgement Criterion :
A team will be winner if it throws all the opponents roboy out of arena three times or damage it within 5 minutes.
The event is open for Engineering Diploma, B.Tech. & M. Tech. Students.
- Maximum number of participants: Three students per team
- Duration: The maximum time of the completion is 4 minutes for each team.
- Robot size: Maximum size 25cm x 20cm x 100cm (LBH).
- Two robots will compete at a time.
- Robot will be put on the previous node after touching or leaving the race tracks during the competition.
- At the time of the event there may be surprise changes in the track or in the Minutiae:.
Judgement will be based on distance travelled and time taken.
This competition is open for various Hotel Management institutions/college.
- Maximum Participation: 02 Teams (2 candidates in one team) per college.
- Duration: 15 minutes (5 minutes for recipe & 10 minutes for preparation)
- Each team will participate in F & B Service quiz followed with mock tail preparation.
- Only two portions of Mocktail to be prepared in an appropriate glass provided at the venue and be presented to the judges for evaluation.
- All ingredients, glassware bar equipments etc. to be brought by the participating team at the Venue.
Appearance, Taste, Innovation, Accurate Costing of mock tail prepared etc.
Chef Competition is open for the students from various Hotel Management Institutions / College. The objective of this event is to provide a platform to the students to showcase and demonstrate their skills and talent in hospitality competitions
- Each Team will plan 3 Course Menu (Continental or Indian) consist of one Starter (Hot or Cold), Main Course (Non-Veg) along with 2 side dishes & one Dessert from the available ingredients provided in the basket.
- Maximum number of teams : Two teams per college. vNumber of Participants: Two Students + one reserve (Total Three) per team.
Presentation, Taste of Menu prepared and the culinary quiz.
Detailed guidelines will be given during the briefing one day prior to the scheduled day of competition.
It’s a Dessert Competition for student of Hotel Management Institutions/College. The Participants will Prepare Two Pre-Plated Desserts (One Indian and one Western) within given stipulated time.
- Each time will consist of two members.
- Time allowed for the event will be 3hrs.
- The Participants need to prepare two Desserts (One Indian and one Western)
- The presentation time is included in the stipulated time.
- Participants will have to carry his/her own ingredients , tool and prop for preparation and presentation.
- All the team participating in the competition should reach the venue 30 minutes before the start of the competition.
- Props will have to be setup within the stipulated time limit.
- They also need to present the indent & recipe.
- The teams are required to carry their own informs along with chefkit and props.
Product knowledge , product quality and Appearance
Participation both open for both UG&PG teams.
- Max no of teams- 2 from each college
- Duration 2 hrs.
- No of Participants -3 participants per team.
- The team will play a screening round. First three teams will play the finals. There will be different rounds like one word answer, MCQ ,Audio visual round.
winner will be declared on the basis of final score.
- Participation is open for both undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Maximum number of teams: Two teams per college
- Number of participants: Three participants per team
- Duration: 2 hours
- The participating teams will face an elimination round. The first five teams will play the final round comprising of question-answer round (current affairs, category round, voice recognition round, clue based round and rapid fire round).
The acumen of the participants will be judged in the areas like current affairs, science and technology, tourism, sports, business and related areas. The judgment of the Quiz Master will be final.
The teams would be given a Product, Service or idea on the spot to build a T.V. Commercial. The Ad has to be completed with Artwork, Caption, Copy, Signature & other Add-ons. It will be the teams’ prerogative to build a pure & Live Human act Ad.
- There will be two levels for competition: one for undergraduate and one for post graduate students.
- Maximum number of teams: Two teams per college (at one level)
- Number of participants: Five participants per team
- There will be 8-10 minutes for preparation and five minutes for presentation.
- In case a participating team exceeds the time limit, this is prerogative right of judges to disqualify the team.
- The teams are strictly advised not to disclose the name of their College/Institution/University to the jury members/ audience.
- The decision of judges will be final and binding.
Theme, Brand name, Punch line, Team coordination and Presentation.
On the spot debate competition. Open to undergraduate and Post graduate students.
- Maximum number of teams: One team per college
- Number of Participants: Two participants per team, one in favour and one against.
- Duration: 5 + 1 minutes.
Content, Presentation, Language and Arguments.
The t-shirt painting competition is related to the painting on T-Shirt according to the theme.
- Painting on T-Shirt should be done on the day of the competition. Any type of colors can be used and should be arranged by the participants.
- Pre-printed T-Shirt will be disqualified.
- T-Shirt will not be returned to the participants.
- Stands will not be provided.
- Participants can use any one theme.
- Judge’s decision will be final.
concept effectiveness, concept originality, completeness, visibility.